Welcome to The Millennial Life Coach! I’m here to help you stand out from the crowd, remove your limitations and make you realize that you can have absolutely anything you want in life. Let that sink in for a moment….anything! You can find more on why I started TMLC here.
My coaching sessions can be done in person (for anyone based in the NYC area) or by phone, Skype, Google Hangouts or FaceTime. I offer general coaching along with more specialized sessions. To book a session or inquire about services, fill out this contact form and I’ll get back to you within 24 hours!
The Millennial Life Coach
- Customized Excel document (based on your spending habits, income and current goals) created just for you.
- 45 minute initial training session (this is where we will plan our your budget and I will teach you how to use the doc)
- 1 month of weekly budget coaching (30 min phone/Skype session, I will walk you though updating your budget each week for the first month of use to hold you accountable)
- Resume review; we will go through all of the jobs you’ve applied for and tailor your resume specifically to each job
- Cover Letter Enhancement: This is one of the most important parts of the job search. I’ll teach you a few easy tricks on how to make your CL stand out, and then we will go through together and create unique CL’s for each job you’re applying for
- Secret Sauce- we’ll spend some time reviewing what I consider the “Secret Sauce” to standing out during the job search and getting yourself hired! Note, this is what will make you stand out from the crowd of other applicants
- Initial form- this is where i’ll ask you some questions on life priorities prior to the session so that we can get the most out of your time
- 45 min goal setting session- we will identify your main goal and then we will create an action plan, with timeline and steps, for achieving your goal
- Three 15 min follow up sessions to check on the status of your plan
Let’s Get This Thing Going!
All inquiries will be answered within 24 hours